Mold Biotoxin Testing & Treatment - Laser And Facial Med Spa
Mold Biotoxin Testing & Treatment - Laser And Facial Med Spa
Mold Biotoxin Testing & Treatment Meta Description
21778
page-template-default,page,page-id-21778,qode-quick-links-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1300,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-11.0,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive

Mold Biotoxin Testing & Treatment

At Sadhna Wellness, we treat & test for mold toxins.

Mold is a biotoxin, and it releases toxic gas and spores into the air. When the toxins enter your body, via skin or air, the toxic gases cause a disturbance in many organs, including your brain. Mold toxicity can manifest in so many different and diverse symptoms, that it is frequently misdiagnosed.

There are many physical of mold toxicity, like:

 

  • Fatigue
  • Weakness
  • Aches
  • Muscle Cramps
  • Unusual Pain
  • Ice Pick Pain
  • Headache
  • Light Sensitivity
  • Red Eyes
  • Blurred Vision
  • Metallic Taste
  • Weight Gain & Much More

 

When mold toxicity occurs, many of the above symptoms and dysfunctions are triggered.  Mold can have such a powerful impact on our sense of well-being that many patients of mine have even expressed a feeling of “craziness.”

If you feel you’ve been exposed, please contact us today.

Untitled-design-1080x675